11025 Carolina Place ParkwayGet Directions
Pineville, North Carolina 28134
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
Join The Club & Get Email Sales Alerts from the Stores You Love
6/1/2013 - 12/31/2013
Special Offers on image CDs and CollectionsAll Sales
10/21/2013 - 1/25/2014
Date Posted: 11/6/2013
Currently seeking high-energy, fashion-forward individuals who can multi-task in a high-paced environment. Prior experience not necessary, but candidates must be customer friendly and have a desire to be part of the Body Central Brand.
To apply, print and fill out an application from our website listed above and bring to store.
Do you love Santa, the Easter Bunny and making children smile?
We are currently looking for qualified, mature, energetic workers to operate the seasonal photo set at Carolina Place. Some experience with retail or photography is preferred, but we will provide you with all of the necessary training and materials.
The set is open seven days per week for approximately 9 - 10 hours per day during Christmas and Easter seasons. Competitive wages offered with bonus incentives. Must clear drug and background screening for employment.
Visit www.wwponline.com and click on "employment."
Date Posted: 12/7/2013
In this role, you'll hone professional sales techniques and learn all about the technology T-Mobile offers as you build the service relationships that are the foundation of our company's (and your team's) success.
OPPORTUNITY- YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE
Because customer satisfaction and loyalty is so important to us, T-Mobile's corporate structure is a little different from that of other companies. Our entire organization is structured to serve our number one employees-the team on the front lines. As a Retail Sales Associate, your talent for going "above and beyond" to create a fantastic customer experience will really pay off. Our base-plus-incentives pay structure is designed to reward sales teams of service pros who can fully meet their customers' connection needs (spoken and unspoken). So your intuitive ability to adapt to different shopping preferences will really shine. Plus, working side by side with your team, you'll create an inviting store atmosphere that'll be a great work environment too!
TALENT SUITABILITY- ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Our best Retail Sales Associates are passionate about our technology and they get a kick out of sharing their knowledge and enthusiasm with others. In this role, your ability to help customers stay better connected by matching them with just the right products and services, will translate into financial rewards and real career momentum. If you're motivated by being a member of a high performing team, will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can handle all kinds of customers with ease, we'd love to hear from you. We think you'll enjoy the flexible schedule this position affords and the camaraderie of being part of a hard-working sales team.
As a Retail Sales Associate you are responsible for building effective working relationships, making sound decisions, successfully making changes, initiating action and achieving results. As a Retail Sales Associate, you'll be asked to:
- Build customer confidence of customers by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
- Maximize customer experience by "solving the whole problem" (as opposed to pushing products).
- Maintain the visual appeal of your store.
- Make the most effective use of store displays and interactive devices for each of your customers.
- Use your time well, even when not serving customers.
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
- Develop positive customer relationships.
- Previous retail or customer service-oriented experience
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- Availability for flexible scheduling (25 to 30 hours a week)
- Ability to listen carefully and actively
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services
- Basic computer skills
- Aptitude for sensing and responding to the range of shopping types
- High School Diploma or GED required
Date Posted: 12/2/2013
Now hiring for all positions. Apply in store.