Cinnabon / Jamba and Nestle Toll House-Haagen Dazs
Job Opportunity at Cinnabon / Jamba and Nestle Toll House-Haagen Dazs in Carolina Place
Posted Mon, Sep 20
Responsible for all aspects of the operations of the store during all hours of operations; responsible for maintaining the operating standards, implementing company policies, maximizing net operating income, and for representing our Mission and Philosophy to its guests, crew members, and community.
- Perform any and all duties required of crew members and Shift Managers.
- Assist Manager with Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff in absence of Manager
- Enforce dress code and personal appearance standards in accordance with uniform policies.
- Assist, supervise, and monitor training of all staff
- In absence of Manager, Banking: Deposits made Monday, Wednesday & Friday, Responsible for all Store Funds including but not limited to: safe, cash tills, store cash deposits.
- In consultation with Store Manager, determine personal schedule based on the requirements or the position. Required to work 2 Nights per week & 1 Sunday per Month Minimum.
- In the event of a call off and/or no-show, secure a replacement. If no replacement is found it is your duty to cover shift and make adjustments to schedule for the duration of the schedule
- Assist Manager with staff evaluations consistent with guidelines set forth by District Manager.
- Monitor staffing levels and labor costs to maximize efficiency and control labor expense ratios
- Provide for the accurate taking of weekly & monthly physical inventory
- Review all invoices from vendors and other suppliers of goods and services and promptly email invoice to office. Date and initial invoice after emailing and file away for records
- Monitor inventory levels, production, waste, unauthorized “giveaways,” etc. to control Cost of Good, without compromising product quality. Cost of goods budget is determined by Brand