Cinnabon / Jamba and Nestle Toll House-Haagen Dazs
Job Opportunity at Cinnabon / Jamba and Nestle Toll House-Haagen Dazs in Carolina Place
Posted Mon, Sep 20
Performs tasks required for the preparation and presentation of products to its guests, and for the maintenance of the store premises and equipment, in accordance with Brand Philosophy, operating standards and policies.
Depending upon shift and station assignment, may be required to:
- Prepare Products based on brand standards and specifications
- Prepare Beverages and bag orders.
- At all time exhibit a friendly courteous attitude towards guests and coworkers.
- GUEST: Great customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Suggestive selling, Thank you and Smile.
- Accurately operate POS System in accordance with POS Procedures. Responsible for Cash Shortages.
- Set up equipment, utensils and supplies for opening.
- Break down, clean and put away equipment, utensils and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedures as directed by person in charge of shift.
- Comply at all times with SE Co-Brand Ventures, LLC dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Comply with all Brand policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and ovens, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right-to-Know, EEO, ADA, et.al.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by each Brand.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager, Assistant Manager or Shift Manager.